Hey everyone! Back with another Sunday Post update, via Kimberly at Caffeinated Book Reviewer. It’s been a LONG time since I did a Sunday Post, but I’d like to get back into it regularly as a way to wrap up. I’m totally patterning mine off of Kimberly’s, at least for now.
This week has been stressful. STRESS.FUL. I have one more day of classes, officially, and then finals start on Wednesday. As always, I have procrastinated way more than I should. As always, I’m freaking out. Which means I’m not sleeping well and my stress is rubbing off on my husband and even the dogs. Sigh. But, this time next week, I’ll have everything except one final complete for the semester and then I have the month of May off!
Today my husband’s family is having an “Easter dinner,” i.e., breakfast for dinner where everyone has to wear PJs. I’m not entirely sure where this idea came from and I don’t personally celebrate Easter, but I’m always down for breakfast food!
Last Week on Blog
- Demon Magic and a Martini (Guild Codex #4) – urban fantasy book tour
- Thomas Wildus and the Book of Sorrows – MG fantasy review
- The Pumpkin War – MG modern review
Next Week on the Blog
- All We Could Have Been – YA thriller ARC review
- What Angels Fear (Sebastian St. Cyr #1) – historical mystery review
Around the Blogosphere
- Bookishly Brittknee posted a tutorial on painting book edges – the results look a lot like the sprayed edge books that are so popular right now!
- Broke by Books put up a list of 31 bookish journaling prompts – along with some brilliant ideas for a book journal. Now I just have to find the perfect blank journal…
If you really enjoyed reading and would like to show your support for future content and help keep the blog running (my goal is to make the blog self-supporting), consider using the affiliate links on this page to buy your next book, or donate to the blog using one of the links below!