Hey everyone! Back with another Sunday Post update, via Kimberly at Caffeinated Book Reviewer. I’m trying to be consistent with these, since I’d like to get back into it regularly as a way to wrap up. I’m totally patterning mine off of Kimberly’s, at least for now.
Final exams were this week! It was…well, pure hell, to be honest. I stress so hard and my anxiety levels go through the roof. I already got the grade back on the chemistry one, and it was ok, so now I just have to wait on the rest. Oh, and I have one more to actually TAKE on Monday. Phew. That’s pretty much where all of my energy and thoughts have been this week.
Oh, our oldest pupper graduated from level one obedience class! It was, apparently, exhausting.
Last Week on Blog
- All We Could Have Been – YA thriller ARC review
- Can’t Wait Wednesday – The Girl in Red, by Christina Henry
- What Angels Fear (Sebastian St. Cyr #1) – historical mystery review
Next Week on the Blog
- The Cold is in Her Bones – YA historical/fantasy review
- Deposing Nathan – YA modern review + blog tour
- May 2019 New Book Releases
Around the Blogosphere
- Because Reading is hosting a May challenge – Can You Read a Series in a Month? Starts May 1st, and I’m totally signing up!
- Jenn over at Jenniely put out an AMAZING post on How to Request ARCs from Publishers. If you’re a book blogger or reviewer, drop what you’re doing and GO READ THIS. Holy amazeballs batman. So many things I wish I had known years ago!
If you really enjoyed reading and would like to show your support for future content and help keep the blog running (my goal is to make the blog self-supporting), consider using the affiliate links on this page to buy your next book, or donate to the blog using one of the links below!