Hey everyone! Back with another Sunday Post update, via Kimberly at Caffeinated Book Reviewer. It’s been a LONG time since I did a Sunday Post, but I’d like to get back into it regularly as a way to wrap up. I’m totally patterning mine off of Kimberly’s, at least for now.
Finals are FINISHED! Thank you to everyone who left encouraging comments, it was so kind and such a mood boost! I have until June 3rd off now…and then it’s all systems go to cram an entire year of organic chemistry into two months. So best just not to think about that for now…hehe. This week has been good, I just feel like I’ve kind of been drifting around in a fog. I’ve done SOME reading…I finished the middle-grade series I’d been working on, AND the first book in the Twilight Saga. THAT was very…interesting. I have a lot of thoughts about it, hopefully for a later date.
Check out my Instagram story highlights for a play-by-play of my Twilight readthrough. Oh, the drama! *eyeroll*
Last Week on Blog
- The Cold is in Her Bones – YA retelling review
- May 2019 New Book Releases
- Read a Series in a Month – I’m reading the Twilight Saga (yes, first time)
- The Sisters of Salem – cover reveal
- Can’t Wait Wednesday #2 – Wild and Crooked
- Deposing Nathan – blog tour + debut book spotlight
Wow, I actually had quite a few posts (for me) this week!
Next Week on the Blog
- When You Find My Body – nonfiction review
- Can’t Wait Wednesday
- A Curious Beginning (Veronica Speedwell #1) – historical mystery review
Around the Blogosphere
- Kaleena at Reader Voracious talks about why she’s DONE AWAY with star ratings on her blog
- Elley the Book Otter put together an AMAZING list of Cinderella retellings
- Michelle at Pink Polka Dot Books wrote a break-up letter to Surprise Ghost Books and I totally agree
If you really enjoyed reading and would like to show your support for future content and help keep the blog running (my goal is to make the blog self-supporting), consider using the affiliate links on this page to buy your next book, or donate to the blog using one of the links below!