Hey everyone! Back with another Sunday Post update, via Kimberly at Caffeinated Book Reviewer. It’s been a LONG time since I did a Sunday Post, but I’d like to get back into it regularly as a way to wrap up. I’m totally patterning mine off of Kimberly’s, at least for now.
This week I actually got to spend some time with friends! Between school and work (for all of us, not just me) it seems like I mostly text or message my friends on social media, and it was great to get to spend a few hours with some lovely people in my life this week. Mary and Kayla, I’m looking at you. 🙂 I also worked on the yard, mainly the flower bed on the side of my house. I love gardening, digging in the dirt and trying to help things grow. I also worked more hours this week than I have in a long time, which was GREAT for reading, since I work at a college and there are only a very few students here for May term.
I’ve also been way more active on Instagram lately, so if you like following #bookstagram be sure to say hi! I’m BentBookworm over there as well. I’ve been documenting my journey through the Twilight Saga for “Can You Read a Series in a Month,” which has been…entertaining. I felt compelled to record my reactions to some parts in my stories, just so I could remember my feelings. 😉
Weekly Dose of Adorableness:
Last Week on Blog
- A Perilous Undertaking (Veronica Speedwell #2) – historical mystery review
- Can’t Wait Wednesday #4 – The Wise and the Wicked
- A Treacherous Curse (Veronica Speedwell #3) – historical mystery review
Next Week on the Blog
- The Bone Charmer – YA ARC review and tour
- Can’t Wait Wednesday
- A Dangerous Collaboration (Veronica Speedwell #4) – historical mystery review
Around the Blogosphere
- Elley the Book Otter did another post about retellings, this time about ALL the Beauty and the Beast retellings she could find! OMG my TBR was not ready.
- Beth over at BooksNest debunked some book blogging myths! And also talked about what it really means to be SUCCESSFUL as a book blogger and I was so encouraged.
- Cait of the lovely PaperFury blog talks about the balancing act of being a book blogger AND an author – which she seems to do very well. Also her books are awesome, go read them. *hint hint*
If you really enjoyed reading and would like to show your support for future content and help keep the blog running (my goal is to make the blog self-supporting), consider using the affiliate links on this page to buy your next book, or donate to the blog using one of the links below!